Our children’s wildlife emergent readers and storybooks are leveled preschool to 5th grade, Lexile rated, and Fountas & Pinnell certified.
Teachers, Schools, School Districts, and Environmental Organizations use our books to teach reading, improve reading skills, STEM based wildlife knowledge, ESOL, ELL, Dyslexia, and Autism. Students learn more quickly when they enjoy the topic of study. Conserve Our Wild’s wildlife books create a more engaged student.
Students love reading Conserve Our Wild’s wildlife books. Stunning photographs bring lessons to life with fun animal facts that students read, comprehend, and remember.
- Improve reading skills and comprehension.
- Books are certified by the prestigious Fountas and Pinnell.
- Books are Lexile rated.
- Books are listed by Guided Reading Levels.
- Sight Word utilization.
- Technology supports independent reading.
- Auto-read highlighted words for pronunciation support.
- Learn to read while learning about animals.
- Extensive catalog of wildlife books.
- Books leveled A – V.
- Interest level Pre-K to 5th grade.
- Compelling wildlife stories, animal facts, stunning photos, and conservation ideas.
- Creates independent readers and learners.
- Kids and teachers alike, love our wildlife books.
- Learning is easier when you enjoy the topic of study.
- Great for:
- Improve reading skills
- Improve reading comprehension
- Early emergent readers
- Emergent readers
- Beginning readers
- Struggling readers
- STEM courses