|Books in Series:||12|
|Book Info:||32 pages, 1,000 words|
|Reading Time:||7 to 10 minutes|
|Description:||Great stories, amazing pictures, fun facts, conservation tips, and wholesome life lessons|
- Allie Alligator– Bask in the sun with this toothy friend. Allie is excited to share with you all that she enjoys about being an alligator.
- Owen the Burrowing Owl– Have you ever visited a cave? I live in one. It’s called my burrow. How fun it is to share my owl life with you.
- Gogo Gopher Tortoise– Some say I’m a slow as you go tortoise. I like to think I move at my own speed. I’ll tell you all about me as fast as the rest of my animal friends do.
- Dori the White-Tailed Deer– It’s exciting to live in the Everglades. There is so much to do and see. I’m can’t wait to tell you all about me and my life in the Everglades.
- Arnie Armadillo– I may look different, but I’m really just the same as everyone else. I have lots to do. So please join me to learn what an armadillo’s life is like.
- Gigi the Great Blue Heron– You’ve probably seen me standing around a canal or lake. But there is so much more to me than that. Come read about me to see what I see.
- Fifi Flamingo– It’s a wonderful life living in the beautiful tropics. I get to eat the freshest of seafood all day. I’m as happy as I am colorful.
- Cody Cottontail – The world is not an easy place, but if you are alert and aware, life can be incredibly fun. Let me show you what I mean.
- Woody Wood Stork– I may look old, but I am full of life and energy. Come join me and my friends as we fish the beautiful waters of the Everglades.
- Ellis Ibis– I’m one of the most popular birds in Florida. You see me every day and probably don’t realize it. We’re so cool and you don’t even know it. Let me open your eyes to what you’re missing.
- Rory Roseate Spoonbill -My bill is unique and my beak is too. Yes, bill and beak mean the same thing. Open this book and learn more how cool life is as a roseate spoonbill.
- Iggy Iguana -We are invasive and we are here to stay. You might as well know more about us. There are positives and negatives to iguanas living in the Everglades. Read about me and learn for yourself.
0% Complete 0/12 Steps