|Books in Series:||12|
|Book Info:||32 pages, 1,000 words|
|Reading Time:||7 to 10 minutes|
|Description:||Great stories, amazing pictures, fun facts, conservation tips, and wholesome life lessons|
- Ellie Elephant– Join Ellie on the African savanna to learn what it’s like to be the largest land animal on Earth.
- Delta the Painted Dog– Join Delta on a great adventure and learn what life is like as an African Painted Dog.
- Connie the Grey Crowned Crane– She may look beautiful, elegant and majestic, but Connie knows it’s more important to be a good bird than to just look good.
- Lilly Lioness– Join Lilly on the African savanna to see what life is like as a lion.
- Coco Crocodile– Join Coco on the banks of the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe. Learn about life as a Nile crocodile.
- Ollie Ostrich– Ollie is one strange bird with many world records. She’s excited to tell you all about ostriches.
- Jaden Giraffe– Walk the African savanna with the tallest animal on Earth. Come see the world as she does.
- Zooma Zebra – Zebras can be a bit grouchy, but not Zooma. She just wants to play all day with you.
- Harry Hippo– Harry loves to share how fun life is being a hippo.
- Sylvester the Cheetah is My Friend– Sylvester loves being the fastest runner on Earth. Come hang out and see how much fun it is being a cheetah.
- Bobo Baboon – What do you think it’s like to sleep in a tree and spend your day searching for food in the open woodlands of Africa? Read this fun story and find out.
0% Complete 0/12 Steps