Course Type: Multi-Day Course (meets more than one time)
Private one-on-one reading tutor tailors to the specific needs of your learner.
|Class Length||50 minutes per class|
|Meet||Once, twice, three or four times per week|
|Ages||4 to 10 years old|
|Class Size||1 student|
|Price||USD $79 per class per learner|
It is so vital for Student to become independent readers. This class provides an environment with fun, entertaining wildlife books which will excite your Student to read more. Reading and reading comprehension at all levels is a focus within this class. This class excites Students to read, but also to become a consistent reader. Learning becomes easier when animals is the reading topic. The schedule may be extended or shortened. The class can meet more or less times per week. The class price will adjust accordingly. It is common for our Students to extend the class for more sessions as your learner increases reading fluency. As fluency increases, we introduce more reading comprehension, spelling, and test taking skills.
|Book Type:||Wildlife Storybooks|
|Series:||We Love Animals, Storybook Series|
|Certified:||Interest level Prekindergarten to 5th grade|
|Book Words:||1,000 (approximately)|
Emergent Reader Details:
|Book Type:||Wildlife Emergent Reader|
|Series:||We Love Animals, Emergent Reader Series|
|Book Types:||Early Emergent Readers and Emergent Readers|
|Certified:||Fountas & Pinnell Levels A, B, C, D|
|Book Pages:||up to 16|
|Book Words:||up to 250|
- Extensive wildlife book catalog.
- Accessible on desktops, tablets, and phones.
- Improve reading skills. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Popular animals that children know and love.
- All wildlife books carefully created for readers under 10 years old.
- Audio cues for word pronunciation.
- Organized by Guided Reading level.
- Guided Reading Levels, Lexile rated, Fountas & Pinnell certified, Common Core Standards.
- Ability to monitor your child’s progress.
- 100% safe and kid-friendly environment.
- Learning is easier when kids enjoy the topic of study.
- Wildlife books available only on ConserveOurWild.com
- Avatar can read story to learner
- Practice reading skills
- Listen to other readers in group
- Read aloud to group members
- Improve vocabulary and language skills
- Improve comprehension
- Compose and construct a simple sentence
- Animal identification
- Build appreciation of wildlife and wildlife conservation
- This course funded in part by Sierra Club.
- Approved by school districts for preK-5th grade curriculum
- Books are Lexile rated, Guided Reading Levels, Fountas & Pinnell certified, and Common Core approved
- Children learn faster when they love the topic of study
We suggest reading 20 minutes per day. Your child can access Conserve Our Wild’s wildlife book online reading platform to further improve their skills and enjoy more wildlife stories.
A written report is provided after course completion.